We are Vegan friendly!

Coconut Soft Serve is here!

AND…

It’s VEGAN!

YY.22x28_VeganCoconutPoster

Visit your local Yogurty’s location and get some of our creamy and delicious, dairy free and Vegan friendly, Coconut soft serve today!

Tags: , , , , ,

11 Comments »

1. I am so happy to see that Yogurtys now offers a Vegan and Gluten free option! Not only will this make all the Vegans happy, but it will also raise awareness about Veganism and show others that eating a vegan diet is easy and delicious! I will be putting this wonderful news on my Vegan Blog at http://www.getrealgovegan.com! Thanks Yogurtys!

Comment by Kayla Peavoy — September 20, 2016 @ 8:22 pm

2. Hello Kayla, thank you for the kind words!! 🙂

Comment by Debbie Tse — November 16, 2016 @ 10:03 am

3. Interesting that they don’t publish the fat and calories. Full of oil?

Comment by Amy — September 24, 2016 @ 8:53 pm

4. We are happy to send anyone the nutritional and ingredient lists! All you gotta do is simply ask and send us your contact information.

Comment by Debbie Tse — November 16, 2016 @ 10:11 am

5. Is this acceptable to consume for people with severe dairy allergies? Is there dairy cross contamination in the ingredients?

Comment by Pauline — April 15, 2017 @ 1:36 pm

6. Hi Pauline, the ingredients itself for the Vegan Coconut Soft Serve were manufactured in facilities that have dairy presence but not in the same machines. The chances for cross-contamination is very minimal but still present.

Comment by Debbie Tse — April 18, 2017 @ 11:57 am

7. I would like to request a copy of your latest nutritional information emailed

Comment by Harriet — May 8, 2017 @ 4:30 pm

8. Hi Harriet, would you like the nutritional information for all the vegan options?

Comment by Michelle Casullo — May 9, 2017 @ 9:36 am

9. Hello! Would you be able to send me all the ingredients in each of the nondairy items on the menu? not the toppings of course …i can’t have dairy so this is quite exciting that you have non dairy! THANK you!!!

Comment by michelled — May 30, 2017 @ 10:13 pm

10. Hi Michelle, could you give us your e-mail so we can send you the nutritional which includes the ingredients. Thank you.

Comment by Debbie Tse — May 31, 2017 @ 9:40 am

11. Hello,
    I provided my email address. Would you be able to send me the ingredients and nutritional information for your vegan flavours, like the salted caramel? Thank you. (:

kenzasolx@gmail.com