Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Markham, Ontario
Status: Full time
Leading frozen yogurt company is looking for a Operations Coordinator.
A fantastic full time opportunity is available with our company, located in the Markham, Ontario area. We offer a dynamic and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, professional and personal growth, challenge and much more!!
The ideal candidate will possess a post secondary education, a minimum of 3 years of Operations and Event Coordinating work experience in the Food & Beverage industry, a full G license with a clean driving record, ability to drive and operate a medium-sized van, good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Additionally you must be detailed oriented, a team player with strong interpersonal skills and have excellent organizational and communication skills. You must be proactive and resourceful and have a good ability to execute all tasks with a high degree of confidentiality. You must have the ability to deal with various personality types and to work in a fast paced environment.
If you are looking to work for a challenge, please send your resume in Word/PDF format to Eugene@Yogenfruz.com.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
• Marketing and Operations Team administrative support, event co-ordination, and franchisee communications
• Food Truck – operation, management, maintenance, support
• Project management experience is considered an asset
• Store Grand Opening event co-ordination with operations/ franchisees
• Special events and customer requests
• Co-ordinate special events, marketing projects, and customer requests follow up
• Co-ordinate head office mobile and major catering requests
• Review and follow up donation requests
• Development of marketing communications for Franchisee memos
• Local store marketing programs and follow ups
• Minimum 3 years marketing experience required
• Post-secondary education in business or commerce
• Excellent organization and project management skills
• Strong communication and written skills
• Full G Ontario drivers license with a clean driving record
• Marketing and event planning background an asset
• Ability to co-ordinate events
• Strong execution, prioritization and time management abilities
• Proficient in working with and discussing marketing concepts
• Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership skills and the ability to work in a team
• High attention to details and ability to streamline processes
• Team Player, flexible attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel
• Professional approach and attitude
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required